By itself, the Elementor page builder is already one of the rich page building plugins you will find. But if you want to unlock even more design power, there is a ton of beautiful Elementor extensions that add to the main plugin and more. These are the best elementor addons you can get in 2021
Many of these add-ons offer you new Elementor widgets that you can use in your designs, while others also add new functionality or new design options for existing widgets.
In this post, we have collected our free add-ons and premium Elementor favorites to help you get the most out of it. Keep reading to check it out!
PowerPack for Elementor is a premium set of Elementor widgets from IdeaBox Creations, the same team behind the PowerPack add-on for Beaver Builder.
In total, PowerPack adds 70+ new widgets divided across the following categories:
- Essential Widgets – elements needed on most websites, such as accordions, buttons, tabs, and more
- Content Widgets – more content-oriented widgets, such as category grid/slider, recipes, testimonials, and others
- Post Widgets – let you set up different post layouts, such as post timelines and tiled posts
- Pricing Widgets – include three widgets: dual pricing, pricing table, restaurant menu
- Navigation Widgets – such as breadcrumbs, advanced menu, one-page navigation, and others
- Image Widgets – such as album, image accordion, image comparison, hotspot, and more
- Video Widgets – such as filterable video gallery, showcase, and more
- SEO Widgets – e.g. table of content, FAQ schema, sitemap, and others
- Social Media Widgets – let you embed content from Twitter and Instagram
- Marketing Widgets – such as a coupon, countdown timer, review box, business hours, and others
- WooCommerce Widgets – e.g. an add-to-cart button, off-canvas cart, product grid/slider, and more
- Form Stylers – let you style the form output from Gravity Forms, WPForms, Caldera Forms, Ninja Forms, or Contact Form 7
- Background Effects – such as birds, bubbles, waves, different animations, and more
Price: $49/year for a one-site license, $129/year for unlimited sites, or $499 for a lifetime license. Yearly plans get a 30% renewal discount.
Ultimate Addons for Elementor is another widget-packed add-on set. This one comes from Brainstorm Force, makers of the Astra theme that so many Elementor sites use, as well as the Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder plugin.
Currently, Ultimate Addons for Elementor offers 40+ new Elementor widgets, with more on the way.
As part of that set of 40 widgets, you’ll get new content widgets like:
- Content toggle
- Modal popup
- Info box
And beyond that, you get form stylers for both Contact Form 7 and Gravity Forms, as well as three WooCommerce widgets for add to cart, categories, and products.
Price: $69 for a one year license or $249 for a lifetime license. Also available as part of the Astra Mini Agency or Agency bundles, which are a really good value if you build Elementor sites for a living.
The Plus Addons for Elementor is a huge collection of new Elementor widgets, templates, blocks, functionality, and more.
Let’s go through everything on offer.
First, it includes 100+ new Elementor widgets, which gives you access to a huge array of options. Some of the most notable widgets here are:
- Pricing tables and lists
- Draw SVG
- Ad banners
- Pie charts
- Image cascading
- …plus a whole lot more! There are a ton of new widgets.
Beyond that, you also get the PlusListing widgets/feature, which helps you display blog posts, WooCommerce products, or content from other post types in a huge number of ways, including:
- Messy columns
- …plus a whole lot more.
And you also get lots of options to control pagination, lazy loading, infinite load, filters, and other user experience boosters.
Beyond that, you get new design options like:
- Custom media query breakpoints
- More detailed column ordering
- Sticky columns
- Tilt 3D effects
- …plus a whole lot more (yes — I used that phrase again).
Price: Plans start at $39 for use on a single website. You can also pay $119 to use it on unlimited websites with a year of updates. Or, you can pay $399 for use on unlimited sites and lifetime updates.
Elementor Extras is a premium Elementor add-on that gives you two additions:
- 28+ new widgets
- 5+ new extensions
For the latter five extensions, you get the option to:
- Add a parallax effect to any widget or column
- Create parallax backgrounds for sections
- Stick any Elementor widget or section to its parent
- Add a tooltip to any other Elementor widget
- Set up display conditions based on various scenarios
And for the new widgets, you get some really neat ones like:
- Inline SVG
- Scroll indicator
- Age gate
- …and many others
Price: €26 for a single site, €64 for unlimited sites, or €128 for lifetime unlimited sites.
Element Pack is a premium set of Elementor widgets that’s for sale at CodeCanyon, where it’s maintained a 4.46-star rating on over 150 reviews.
Element Pack is the biggest set of Elementor widgets, with over 185 new widgets, as well as 110+ page templates, 1100+ block templates, and 160+ header and footer templates.
There are far too many widgets to list. But some of the more unique ones are:
- Document viewer
- Member profile
- User login
- Cookie consent
- Circle menu
- News ticker
- …and many many others
And the templates also span a variety of niches.
All in all, if you want to get a whole heap of new functionality in one fell swoop, this is the easiest way to do it.
Essential Addons is a huge pack of Elementor widgets that comes in both a free and premium version.
The free version is popular, well-rated, and gets you access to 40+ new widgets, including many widgets that you’d otherwise only get in Elementor Pro like post grids, post timelines, testimonials, and more.
And if you go with the Pro version, you’ll stack on 29+ more widgets, including some unique ones that I haven’t seen elsewhere. Some of the most unique widgets here include:
- Post blocks (flex)
- Interactive promo (neat hover effects on a box)
- Dynamic filterable gallery
- Protected content (restrict content by user role or password)
- Data tables
- Lightbox/modal popups
Despite the name, Premium Addons actually comes in both a free and a newly-launched premium version.
The free version comes with 23+ new Elementor widgets, including notable widgets for:
- Blog posts
- Dual header
- Modal box
And if you pay for the premium version, you’ll get 33+ more widgets, including some neat ones like:
- Ken Burns effect
- Facebook reviews
- Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp Chat
Price: The free version is available at WordPress.org. Premium Addons Pro costs $39 for a single site license or $79 for unlimited sites. Also a $199 lifetime plan.
Happy Addons is another freemium option that helps you add a ton of new widgets to your Elementor site. It comes from WeDevs, the same team behind other popular plugins such as the Dokan WooCommerce multi-vendor marketplace.
It adds a collection of 39+ new free widgets, plus dozens more in the premium version.
Some of these widgets are enhancements to basic building blocks, such as a post list, gradient heading, dual button, and info/icon box. However, the free version also gives you some unique options, including the following:
- Calendly integration to schedule meetings
- Step flow
- 360° rotation for images
- Image compare
- Data tables
There are also a bunch of form styler widgets for popular form plugins.
The premium version adds a number of new widgets, including price menus, image hotspots, Facebook feeds, and more.
Beyond the widgets, you also get some other features and enhancements:
- 400+ new templates to use in your designs
- A new icon library with 500+ icons
- Manage column widths by adding pixels
- Cross-domain copy/paste
Price: The free version is available at WordPress.org. The premium version starts at $39 for a one-year license and use on a single site or $149 for a lifetime license.
Master Addons is yet another freemium add-on. However, unlike some of the other add-ons, it focuses on mainly offering new features, rather than just new widgets (though it does add plenty of widgets, too).
Here are some of the most notable new features that you get:
- Header, footer, and comment form builder (without the need for Elementor Pro)
- Mega menu builder that lets you use Elementor to design your own custom mega menu
- Custom breakpoints feature that lets you create unlimited custom breakpoints to use in your Elementor designs (this is a common criticism of Elementor, which makes this feature very valuable)
- More advanced display conditions that let you show/hide sections or widgets based on user role, logged-in status, operating system, time of day, and lots more
- Element-level custom CSS for free (you can normally only get this feature in Elementor Pro)
- Content restriction for widgets, sections, and columns
As you can see, that’s a lot of new options to use in your Elementor designs.
Beyond that, you also get 30+ new custom widgets, including table of contents, team members slider, gallery slider, animated headlines, and lots more.
Overall, though, the most unique thing about this plugin is the new features that it gives you.
Unlimited Elements is a popular freemium Elementor add-on that, true to the name, comes absolutely packed with new widgets to use in your designs.
The free version alone has 100+ new widgets while the Pro version offers a whopping 200+ new options. Now, they’re playing a little fast and loose with the marketing company because some of these are just variations on the same theme. But even with that in mind, the point remains that you get access to a lot of new options, even in the free version.
Beyond that, you also get 100+ new templates to save you time when creating designs.
The widgets span all areas. For example, you’ll get both “big” content widgets as well as “small” widgets for effects or separators. Here’s a look at some of the many widget categories:
- Post list
- Hero section
- Flip boxes
- Icon boxes
- Bullet lists
- Audio player
- Hover effects
- Google Charts
- Social network icons
That’s not even the full list! You have a lot of options.
And if those options aren’t enough, it comes with a built-in widget creator that lets you create your own widgets to use in Elementor. You’ll need a little tech knowledge for this feature as it’s based on Twig. But even still, it’s a lot simpler than building your widgets from scratch.
Price: The free version is available at WordPress.org. The premium version starts at $39 for a one-year license and use on a single site or $99 for a lifetime license.