Choosing a web host is an important step in getting your business website up and running. There are several firms that provide excellent enterprise WordPress hosting. This, however, implies that finding the correct service provider may be difficult.
That’s why we’ve done some research to assist you in getting started. You may choose a solution that matches your enterprise business’s unique needs by carefully examining the characteristics supplied by the top options.
In this essay, we’ll go over some of the things to think about when choosing an enterprise WordPress hosting company. Then we’ll take a look at six of the most popular enterprise hosting alternatives.
Let’s get this party started!
What to look for in enterprise WordPress hosting
Choosing the appropriate hosting provider is critical to the success of your website. If you run a huge company, this is much more critical. Your income and reputation may suffer as a result of a slow, underperforming website.
Enterprise WordPress hosting is available from a variety of organizations. However, knowing what to look for when selecting the proper solution for your company is critical.
Scalability, for example, is one of the most significant elements of enterprise-level hosting. Your web host should be ready to meet new demands as your company grows. To manage higher amounts of traffic and data, you may need to raise the size and resources of your server.
You should also make sure that your web host provides enterprise-level security. A data breach could result in substantial fines and damages. As a result, it’s critical to learn about the security procedures in place at each web host to secure your site from hackers.
Aside from security, you’ll want dependability, with excellent uptime supported by a service-level agreement (SLA).
Furthermore, we suggest selecting a provider that provides a developer-friendly environment. That way, your web developers will be able to work on your company’s website without any problems. Some hosting packages, for example, include staging environments as well as strong development tools and applications.
Best enterprise WordPress hosting providers in 2021
First and foremost, Kinsta is one of the most popular WordPress hosting services. It actually hosts over 21,500 commercial websites, ranging from online stores to organizations and businesses.
For major enterprises, Kinsta’s enterprise WordPress hosting provides world-class security and optimum performance. This service also makes it simple to scale your website as it expands.
Let’s look at some of the features that make Kinsta an ideal choice for your enterprise:
- Automatic daily backups to keep your content safe
- Enterprise-level technical support to handle your server’s infrastructure
- A user-friendly dashboard that facilitates team collaboration and management
- Daily monitoring to ensure that your site is running smoothly at all times
- One-click staging sites with conditional deployment
- 99.9% uptime guarantee backed by the Kinsta SLA
The hosting options offered by Kinsta are also extremely adaptable. When it comes to selecting and configuring tools for your business website, you have a lot of options. You can also choose from one of 29 Google Cloud data centers.
Kinsta has entry-level plans for as little as $30 per month, but the enterprise-focused plans start at $600 per month. Each plan has a 30-day money-back guarantee and comes with 24/7 expert support.
Check Out – Best Platforms to Create a Blog (2021)
2. WP Engine
WP Engine’s top-notch corporate technology, as a leading hosting provider, is designed to help organizations expand and maximize their return on investment (ROI). This company offers a WordPress-optimized, safe, and scalable solution.
WP Engine also provides web developers with a variety of capabilities, such as numerous staging/development environments and conditional deployments. Professionals can easily develop and upgrade your WordPress site because of this.
Other powerful features include:
- Speed tests, actionable reports, and real-time updates to help you keep track of your site’s performance and growth
- Enterprise-grade security, including a managed web application firewall (WAF) and DDoS mitigation
- A managed CDN and front-end caching for faster site speed
- 99.95% uptime guarantee backed by an SLA
- The option for high availability (HA) hosting setups, where your site is hosted on multiple servers so that you can guarantee uptime
WP Engine also provides white-glove onboarding and support. That way, you can rest assured that any technical issues will be handled efficiently, and you can focus on growing your business.
While WP Engine offers preset plans for as little as $30, most enterprise businesses will want to go with one of WP Engine’s custom plans. These custom plans allow you to add features such as high availability configurations, headless setups, and more.
Automattic, the company behind WordPress.com and WooCommerce, offers WordPress VIP, an enterprise-level hosting package. This platform can help you provide a secure and reliable service to your followers and customers, whether you run a huge publication or an online store.
You can design procedures and manage team collaboration across several WordPress sites with WordPress VIP. It also includes a carefully picked set of plugins and tools to assist you in running your company more efficiently.
This managed hosting service comes with a wealth of other features, including:
- One admin panel for managing multiple storefronts from a single platform
- Granular permissions and controls to make your site more secure
- Automatic updates and regular security testing
- Integrated application performance monitoring (APM) to help you spot issues before they can impact your site’s performance.
- Standard 99.9% uptime guarantee backed by an SLA, with the option to upgrade to up to 99.95% SLA-backed uptime guarantee
WordPress VIP is also a very scalable platform. This means it can handle large traffic spikes and keep your site functioning smoothly even during peak times.
WordPress VIP plans start at $2,000 per month. However, the prices can vary depending on your business’s needs and goals.
Cloudways offers managed cloud hosting plans for small and large organizations alike. It simplifies the process of setting up a company’s first website and allows for team cooperation on web application management.
You’ll be asked to choose a web application, such as WordPress, when you sign up for a Cloudways account. After that, you can choose a cloud server to host your material on. Cloudways is unusual in that it allows you to choose from five different cloud hosting providers:
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Google Cloud
Let’s look at some of the most outstanding features offered by Cloudways:
- Free SSL certificates and dedicated firewalls to help keep your enterprise site secure
- Unlimited application installations on your chosen host servers
- A content delivery network (CDN) to help your website run faster
- A built-in MySQL manager so you can easily create and manage databases
Cloudways gives you a lot of flexibility when it comes to customization. You can configure the server to meet the needs of your enterprise. For instance, you can select its location and size, and scale up as your business grows. Moreover, you only pay for the resources you use. This makes Cloudways a cost-effective solution.
One thing to note, however, is that Cloudways doesn’t offer an SLA-backed uptime guarantee. Because Cloudways doesn’t own the underlying infrastructure, your site’s uptime could be affected by your chosen cloud hosting provider, which is out of Cloudways’ control.
What you’ll pay for Cloudways depends on the cloud provider and server resources that you select.
The entry-level DigitalOcean plan on Cloudways’ managed cloud hosting plans starts at $10 per month, but for enterprise-level hosting, you’ll almost certainly want to choose a server with higher resources.
Pagely is yet another great alternative for businesses of all sizes. Its hosting options use Amazon AWS to provide a fast, secure, and dependable service.
Pagely’s enterprise WordPress hosting service allows for easy resource scaling and multi-region redundancy to ensure consistent performance. It also includes enterprise-level protection to keep your site safe from hackers and malware.
Additionally, Pagely’s hosting solution includes the following:
- Option to upgrade to high availability setup for an extra fee
- Default 99.99% uptime guarantee backed by an SLA, with the option to upgrade to a 100% uptime guarantee on the Enhanced SLA
- Smart caching and a CDN to boost your site’s speed
- Nightly backups to Amazon S3
- Git support, WP-CLI, and other powerful tools for your web developers
Pagely is yet another excellent option for companies of all sizes. Amazon AWS is used in its hosting offerings to give a quick, secure, and dependable service.
To ensure continuous performance, Pagely’s business WordPress hosting service enables easy resource scaling and multi-region redundancy. It also comes with enterprise-level security to safeguard your website from hackers and malware.
Pagely’s business-focused plans start at $499 per month for regular setups or $1,249 per month for high availability configurations.